The face is the mirror of the soul and this allows us to recognize a person. When we talk about facial decoration, we usually think of makeup, but one of the most incredible ways to decorate your face is by tattooing it. Visually, these body works create a unique impact on those who watch them.
Facial tattoos were used by some ancient tribes to indicate a person's membership in a clan, but since some celebrities such as Lil Wayne, Mike Tyson or Wiz Khalifa wear them, they have gradually gained some popularity. But they do not always have a good reputation because they are often associated with criminals, gangsters and prisoners. However, if you are determined to tattoo your face, do so because this symbol will accompany you throughout your life and it is likely that anyone you come across will turn to look at your face.
You must take into account that the face is the most visible part of the body before you get tattooed. It will then be difficult for you to hide your tattoo, even if it is absolutely necessary. Wearing a facial tattoo can close some doors, especially in the professional world. But if you still decide to have your face tattooed, you should definitely choose the best tattoo artist to do this because the smallest mistake could ruin your tattoo and the appearance of your face for life. It will not be easy for you to find an expert artist willing to tattoo you here, as most tattoo artists will refuse to do the work because of its delicate and controversial nature.
Size of facial tattoos
The big question now is to know what exact width must have a tattoo on the face. Should he cover his entire face? Obviously not, because all the designs printed here are considered as facial tattoos, whatever their size. If you want a tattoo on your face, you can opt for a complete tattoo, semi-complete or covering a quarter of your face. It's up to you to decide. If you think that covering part of your face with tattoos can make you look dirty, why not just consider a pattern on the cheek, chin, forehead or any other part of your face? Just be sure to choose a design that will highlight the beautiful features of your face.
Benefits of facial tattoos
If you are one of those closed-minded people who still think that tattoos can not do good, now is the time to change your mind. No doubt you do not know, but tattoos on the face can be very beneficial for you. It may even be that you opt for one of them immediately after discovering their incredible benefits. Here are a few:
- Totally unique – What is amazing with these tattoos is their unique character, due to the fact that very few people dare to do them. If you want to have a different look without losing the beautiful features of your face, these facial creations can be perfect for you.
- Exciting – Yes, these drawings are one of the most exciting things that can happen in your boring life. The fact that many people are not yet particularly fond of body art but also that you can not predict the reactions of others when they see your facial body work can be really exciting.
- You can express your inner thoughts with a tattoo on the face because these creations have not only an aesthetic purpose. Some people choose these body works because it is precisely through them that they can express what they are really inside. As these tattoos are very visible, anyone around you will certainly seek to understand the message you want to convey.
Disadvantages of tattoos on the face
Needless to say, being tattooed on the face can also have great disadvantages. You may not be able to bear them, which is why you have to take a long time before deciding on one of these tattoos. Here are some of the disadvantages inherent in this type of body art:
- Some people might think that you are a criminal. They might think this because these tattoos are often associated with offenders, since many criminals get tattoos, especially on the face. But if you have a good background and know that this is not the case for you, there is no reason to be afraid.
- More painful: compared to other parts of the body, being tattooed on the face could be too painful for you. This is because the face is filled with nerves, since many vital organs are there.
Famous people wearing tattoos on the face
Here are some names of world-famous personalities who find that these tattoos are beautiful ornaments for the human body:
- Wiz Khalifa – This North American artist wears several tattoos, including a star on his face.
- Birdman – His real name Bryan Williams, this famous rapper wears several tattooed drawings on his face.
- Cee Lo Green – This famous North American rapper, actor, songwriter and record producer wears a small cross under his left eye. And even a rose above the left ear.
The tattoos on the face really require a lot of self-confidence and bravery on the part of those who wear them. That's why, before you embark on this adventure, you must be certain to be mentally ready to have them on your body.
Being tattooed on face is a great commitment and only the most daring dare to take up the challenge. When you have your face tattooed, you must be ready to face the negative reactions of other people, because they will be legion. You will not only have to convince and justify your choice to the world, but also to the people you love.
Some people may express their disapproval in a very direct way and you may find it difficult to accept their attitude. It is best to keep an open mind, to be well aware that you will have to face this type of reaction and be fully prepared before you embark on the adventure. Carefully weigh the pros and cons of these tattoos, as this decision will change your life and you may regret it later, when reactions begin to arrive in droves. Talk to a famous tattoo artist, whose work is very serious, impeccable hygiene and who has no reservations about this very delicate type of work. Facial tattoos are not made for everyone, because they are only suitable for those who can be strong and unwavering in the face of criticism and disapproving looks.